Sunday, October 2, 2011

Currently

Listening - to pregame of MNF, waiting for kickoff

Eating - nothing at the moment, just had a Whole Foods salad. My favorite.

Drinking- bottle of water

Wearing - jeans and a plaid western-style button down

Feeling - better now, went to bed and started out my day with a stomach bug

Weather - today has been sunny and cool, an absolutely beautiful Fall day

Wanting - new Tory Burch flats since its time to start wearing jeans

Needing - to get up in the morning and go to the gym!

Thinking - that I am glad I am off for one more day!

Enjoying- spending the evening with my hubby, we've had a great weekend together

I am loving this time of year because we don't have to run the air or the heat. I just wish we had windows that would open! Another thing I am loving are my huge mums I got from Costco recently. The have bloomed out more now and they are so beautiful!

No comments: