So many of the blogs I follow are blogs of mommies with sweet babies. I sure do love looking at those sweet babies, but Hal and I don't have a human baby of our own. We have made the choice not to, and that is fine with us. Layla, our Pointer-mix, is our baby and we do spoil her rotten. Since you haven't seen her in a couple of years, here are just a few recent pics of her.
Last fall when our trees were cut down.

Looking at herself in the mirror.

Sweet pea.

This is her "spot" during the day, whether we are home or not. Our bed is HER bed when its daylight. :)

2 comments:
Your baby is precious! Love the one where she is on the tree stump! Cute pictures!
I forgot how small she was when you guys got her!! What a cute pup you have! :)
Post a Comment