We just got home from the hospital about 45 minutes ago. Hal is doing well, or as well as can be expected.
When his doctor went in to repair the hernia, he actually found another one on the other side. So, both of the hernias are repaired now, and Hal is coping okay.
He says he's in a lot of pain, but the doctor prescribed Percocet, so he should be fine and dandy in about an hour.
Thank you all for your prayers, we really felt them, and greatly appreciate them.
4 comments:
Oh I hope he doesn't have too much pain for too long! I know you will enjoy nursing your hubby back to health!!
Hope Hal is doing OK this evening! I will be sure to continue praying for him and for you, too!! Glad to hear that everything went well :)
Glad things went well! I'll be praying for both of you during all of this!
I hope Hal is healing well!
Post a Comment