
* The beautiful Spring-like weather we had on Saturday had me itching to raise the windows, plant some flowers, and spend the day outside. I really am ready for Spring to get here!
* Today, Hal and I have been married for 11 months! It has been the fastest year of my life! We leave for our anniversary trip 4 weeks from Thursday!!
* Speaking of trips, Hal and I are going to the mountains with some of our good friends this weekend. We are staying in a nice cabin near Gatlinburg, and are planning lots of R & R and playtime on the Wii. I can't wait until Friday!
* I had to clean my house AGAIN this weekend because Layla is losing her winter coat. There was dog hair everywhere!
* Hal and I watched the skins (golf) game, played in Hawaii, yesterday. We are big fans of Jay Haas. It was pretty great to see four golf legends, Fuzzy, Gary, Jack, and Arnold, playing together again. And Maui, wow, it looked so beautiful!
* We went to see Fool's Gold on Friday night, it was really great. I love both Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey, and they were great together in this movie. It has a very interesting and intelligent plot too. Hal and I both loved it, and would definately recommend it!
Thats pretty much it. See, I told you not much has been going on. Hopefully I will have something more profound to post this week. Happy Monday!
3 comments:
Oh Maui is so beautiful! I want to go back again soon!
I totally am ready for spring, it can't get here fast enough!!
Who are you going with this weekend? Have fun!!!!!!
I want to see Fool's Gold. I love both Kate Hudson and Matthew "hot stuff" McConaughey too. I am glad to know it is good. On a random note, I heard an interview with Kate Hudson where they asked about McConaughey's body oder where she responded that they both use "natural" deoderant. It is crazy that 2 such beautiful people walk around smelling bad. lol
I am glad you guys are feeling better.
I can also relate to the dog hair. Our dog makes me nuts!
Haley, I am so glad that you shared the book that your small group is studying. Our small group has been looking to do another Bible study and the one y'all are doing looks really good. Glad to hear all is well and that everyone is healthy again at your house :)
Post a Comment