Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Favorite Things...

Some of the other girls have included lists of their favorite things on their blogs and it inspired me to think of all of the things I love. I am not purposely being a "copy cat," but I just wanted to share. I like reading other lists so I can try new things, hopefully you can do the same with mine! :D So here goes:

* Lieu's Chinese Bistro
* High Definition TV
* WalMart Online Photo Center
* Key Lime Pie
* Rachel Ray
* the Food Network - Giada's Weekend Getaway is my FAVORITE!
* Crane Paper Co.
* Johnson's Shea and Cocoa Butter Lotion
* Starbuck's Iced Mocha
* Hawaiian Pizza
* Target (EVERYTHING!)
* My NorthFace Mountain Bike
* Patagonia's Women's Retro-X Fleece
* Football season
* Pottery Barn (for decorating ideas)
* my Pottery Barn Emma dishes
* my Williams-Sonoma cooks tools
* playing UNO with Hal's family :D
* Snapple Raspberry White Tea
* the Venus Fly Trap
* Godiva Chocolate Truffles
* The Fresh Market (especially the cookies)
* Mirassou Pinot Noir
* sushi
* Marble Slab Creamery (chocolate swiss with kit kats)
* planning our next big vacation
* my quiet time
* blogging, of course :D

Another favorite thing I must note: When Hal comes in off night shift and wakes me up with a kiss it is the most wonderful, fulfilling feeling in the world!! :D

Hope y'all are having a great day!!

No comments: