I just wanted to give everyone a quick update as I am sure Meredith is busy at the hospital tending to her duties as a new aunt!! I received a message from Stephanie's mom today letting me know that Perrin Clyde Dale was born at about 3:30 this afternoon. He was 7 pounds 14 ounces and 21 inches long! I don't have any other details at the moment, but I know mommy and baby are doing well! I will talk to Steph tomorrow and I will give another update!! Continue to pray for Stephanie, Jonathan, and little Perrin. Jackie said that she expected Stephanie to come home sometime Friday!
2 comments:
Thank you, Haley! I just saw this after I wrote my own blog. I couldn't write earlier because the wireless network at the hospital is password-protected. (Yes, I took the computer with me today!) I appreciate you and Jaime keeping the world updated!! Hope to see you soon. Love, Meredith
Haley please tell Stephanie and Jonathon congrats for me! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment