I know, I know, I am slack.
Hal and I both worked like dogs last week, so I didn't have much time to update.
Last night we went to see The Dark Knight. OMG is all I can say. I was absolutely speechless when it ended. It was fantastic!
Thursday night we are going to see Hootie and the Blowfish. I am crazy excited!
I have SIX more days left at my full-time job!! YAHOO!
We are going to Beaufort 3 weeks from Thursday to visit with our sweet niece! We haven't seen her since Memorial Day, so we are definately excited to get to spend 4 days with her and her mom! While there, we are going to make the short trip to Savannah to eat at The Lady and Sons.
I can't really think of much else going on right now. Hope y'all are having a great week so far!
1 comment:
No, I am not busy Saturday, lets do something! Oh, you get to see Avah! I bet she is so big now. Tell Anna I hope she is doing well!!
Post a Comment