Like many of you other bloggers, I am going through a summer slump right now. Not much of anything is going on with us right now, or at least nothing blogworthy.
The Celtics pulled out a win in game 7 of their series with Cleveland. I normally don't follow the NBA, but with 2 South Carolina boys on the Boston roster, I can't help but cheer for them.
Summer school starts 2 weeks from today. I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it.
I still don't have a cell phone. Now that I have been without one for a few weeks, I really don't miss it that much.
My sister-in-law, Anna, her husband, Todd, and their sweet baby girl, Avah, moved to Beaufort for good this past weekend. I was so sad when I saw that Avah's room was empty. I am going to miss them, a lot!
We are going to the beach this weekend, and I am pretty excited. I am ready for another vacation!
I am working on another post, until then, this will have to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment