Thursday, May 1, 2008

13 Things I'm Wanting Right Now:

1. A new purse, I already have one picked out, and I am planning to get it with my birthday money :)
2. A new digital camera, I really love the ones with the large screen on the back!
3. A new bathing suit for summer
4. A tan to go with that new bathing suit, although I have sworn off tanning beds.
5. 2 South Carolina prints to go in my dining room.
6. A car that runs on hydrogen :)
7. Some of the new mixing bowls from Williams Sonoma
8. To get our hardwood floors redone.
9. A MacBook Pro.
10. A new cell phone, since I broke my other one in half.
11. A new pair of Ray Ban sunglasses
12. To get all of our yardwork done this weekend!
13. A break from school. I take my psychology exam today and I am done for a month! YES!

Funny all the things you want when you're on a tight budget, huh?

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I feel ya girl! :)