Sunday, May 11, 2008

Good Stuff

I haven't posted since Wednesday but a lot has happened that I wanted to blog about. I don't really have much time to go into a lot of detail, so here are some good things that have happened since Wednesday.

* I was able to get Hal a grill for his birthday. He was so excited! My parents got him a Carolina grill cover, so I'm really not sure which one he loved more.
* We went to dinner at Saskatoon for his birthday. It was so YUM! Hal had the Ostrich steak, and it was so tasty and flavorful.
* Tickets went on sale Friday for the Hootie and the Blowfish concert coming here in July. Because I am a fan club member I got to order them a day early. I got us floor seats on the 5th row. I am counting down the days; its gonna be a blast!
* Friday night and today we had RAIN!!
* Our grass is finally starting to come up after lots of hard work to sow it last weekend!
* I got to spend some quality time on Saturday with my BFF Stephanie, her hubby Jonathan, her mom Jackie, and her sweet little boy Perrin. I love them so much and I miss getting to see them often. I so enjoyed getting to spend time with them!
* Saturday night I went to a graduation/house warming gathering in my neighborhood. I got to see a lot of my old high school friends. It was great to see everyone and get to catch up.
* Today I took my parents to lunch for Mother's Day, then I got to take a 3 hour nap.

I hope everyone had a great weekend like me!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend...and I love Saskatoon, it's one of my fave restaurants, next to The Melting Pot! I'm glad ya'll had such a great time!

Jackie said...

I'm glad I was there when you visited, It was so good to see you. You guys need to go out sometime as a couple, you all stay so busy.

The Dales said...

Oh I loved seeing you too! I miss getting to spend time together, maybe we can get around to it more this summer! I sure hope so!

Alison said...

I am glad you had a great weekend! Patrick and I went to Saskatoon's this weekend as well! It is SO GOOD! :)