


I just wanted to shout out a birthday wish to my sweet husband. God blessed me so much when He brought him into my life.
I am so happy to be his wife and be able to celebrate all of these special days with him. Even though he has to work, I hope he has a wonderful day.
Happy 28th Birthday, Hal. I love you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Hal!! :)
Happy Birthday!!!
Haley.. I am going to be "home" this weekend so I didn't know if I could save you postage and just either pick up the prize or you can take it to my sister's house and I can get it from her! Just let me know!! You can email me at aligraham06@yahoo.com!
Haley,
About this weekend, we will be at my mom's most of the day on Saturday and you are more than welcome to come by...let me know a time and we'll be there....most likely working outside, taking the cover off of the pool and stuff. Sunday we will probably be here after church. Let me know when is best and we will see you!!
HA! I totally forgot for a moment that it was Mother's Day Sunday! oops! So, no we won't be home Sunday. Call me Saturday and I'll let ya know where we are, probably moms and you can come see little Perrin playing in all mom's yard toys! :) See ya Saturday!
I will do it!! :)
Post a Comment