Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fun Stuff

As soon as I thought I would get back into blogging more often, my chemistry class started and thought is now just a memory.

Here are a few things I have been wanting to tell you all about:

- Hal and I went to see Sex and The City on Monday night. It was so good. If you love SATC you will love the movie. I want to see it a dozen more times! Hal actually even liked it!

- I went to the local farmers market on Saturday morning and got some great stuff! I got 1 pound of okra, 2 ears of white corn, 2 vadalia onions, 1 large cantaloupe, 3 zucchinis, and a 2 pound sweet potato! All were really fresh, and I haven't prepared anything yet, but I plan to this weekend! Oh and all of that was only 8 bucks!

- We dissolved and remade copper in chemistry lab yesterday. It was really cool. We started out dissolving the copper into gas, then added lots of things and ended up with solid copper at the end of the experiment!

- My brain is on chemistry overload. I have class 6 hours a day, 4 days a week.

- I chowed down on Mellow Mushroom with my family last night. I always love good pizza!

- Today I have hit my mid-twenties. Its my 24th birthday. I really like this age. Maybe I will be 24 and holding for the rest of my life! :)

I think thats pretty much it. I am overwhelmed with hydrogen bonding and chemical reactions right now, so I can't really think of much else.

I hope everyone has a happy Thursday!

9 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday! I like this stage in our lives as well :) Good luck with the Chemistry! It can be tons of fun!

Medic Mom said...

Happy birthday! I'll be praying for Chemistry. I remember NOTHING from that class. I just remember when I barely pulled a C, I celebrated! Good luck!

Medic Mom said...

Also, Kudos to Hal for going to see SATC. I haven't convinced Cory that its something he needs to see! I guess I'll wait til he has deployed, LOL!

The Dales said...

HAPPY BDAY!!! Glad to hear from you again! I will be be gone all next week to the beach but when I return, I want to visit you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, you youngun'! Just teasing. :)

Kelly said...

Happy birthday!!!
I have no idea how you are sitting through 6 hours of chemistry a day! That would be torture for me!!! Bless you!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Haley, Happy Birthday to you! Love you bunches, Jackie

Terri said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday, Haley!!! And good luck with chemistry..ughh!