Thursday, October 13, 2011

Getting to know me

I love music, all types really. I listen to almost every genre. Most of the time, when I'm at home alone, I've got my computer on and the music up as loud as it will go. More often than not, music is playing and the television is off. I currently have 331 songs downloaded to my Mac that I have accrued over the last 3 years since my computer was brand new. (There are about 300 more on my old computer.)

If I hit the play button to shuffle my music iTunes, here are the first 15 songs that I hear:

1. Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
2. East to West - Casting Crowns
3. Big Green Tractor, acoustic - Jason Aldean
4. Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa
5. The Brilliant Dance, unplugged - Dashboard Confessional
6. Rain King: Live at Dock Street Theater - Blue Dogs
7. Learning to Fly, iTunes Session - Lady Antebellum
8. One Headlight - The Wallflowers
9. Do You Remember - Jay Sean, Sean Paul, Lil John
10. Never Know - Jack Johnson
11. Let Me Be Your Man - Hootie and the Blowfish
12. Heartache That Don't Stop Hurting - Jason Aldean
13. Way Down Here - Kenny Chesney
14. Whisky and You - Darius Rucker
15. Innocent - Taylor Swift

Its funny how you learn a lot about yourself just listening to the music that you have downloaded over the last few years. What would yours look like?

2 comments:

The Oyervides' said...

We love some Jason Aldean! We are going to the concert in January! Are you going?

brandiern said...

Cool post girl!! :)