I have been trying to get around to cleaning out my pantry for a good while now. It was a much bigger task than I really anticipated, but I finally got it clean and organized again.
Our pantry is a space that the previous owner built in from an outdoor porch. Now, if it were me doing the space, I can promise that I would do it completely differently, but I have to work with what I've got, I guess.
Pantry before: I had already started moving some stuff out when I took this picture.
Pantry empty and clean. Where did I put all the stuff?
Sorted through everything and put what I needed, back into the space. Still not perfect, but looks much better!
My pantry is organized and I have one less thing bugging me! What else can I clean out on my day off? :)







2 comments:
Oh girl!!! Organizing is the key to my heart!!! I LOVE nothing more than to organize something! Now, sometimes I fall off the wagon some and things get cluttered, but not for long!! A store called The Container Store just opened at South Park in Charlotte. They have them all over the country (i.e., Atlanta) and you may have been there or heard of it before. Well, let me just tell you, CHECK IT OUT!!! Very cool!!!
I love it! It looks great! I have a shoe box that holds packages of rice, muffin mix, etc in my pantry! I need to use a tea one (I am sure there is one somewhere in there) and do my spices, good idea! I need to organize and through out half my closet and under my bathroom sink! Maybe that will be my chore on Saturday! A little inspiration perhaps, thanks!
Post a Comment