I think it has been just over a month since I last posted, and that doesn't bother me at all. I am writing this post only to tell you goodbye.
This blog has been a great outlet for me to share my innermost thoughts, stories, funnies, and pictures. I have truly enjoyed being a blogger. Although I have enjoyed my time on blogger, recent events in my life are keeping me from committing to this journal any longer.
My time is precious these days, and I really don't feel that what little free time I do have should be spent on the internet. For me, life is about to change drastically, and I could not be more excited. With this major change comes less free time.
In January I will officially start the pursuit of my BSN. I received the letter last week telling me that I was accepted to the nursing program and I cannot wait! For now, I am finishing up my nursing class I am in, working a lot, and spending all the time I can with my hubby. I am ending my blogging now so that I don't have to put off the inevitable any longer.
Thank you all for reading, keeping up with me, and for your encouraging comments. I have enjoyed reconnecting with so many of you, and I am thankful for your friendships. Please continue to keep in touch with me by email if you can. (Haley1192 at hotmail dot com)
I do want to add one more thing before I go. Hal and I saw Fireproof over the weekend and it was fantastic. I encourage everyone to see it!!
Love you all.
8 comments:
Haley, I'm really excited for you. Doing what you love, what God designed you to do, is so fulfilling. I admire you for having the integrity to go after your calling!
I understand completely where you're coming from! Amongst everything else going on in life lately, blogging has just not been a priority for me either. I have enjoyed your blog and hope to still be able to keep up with you on Facebook! Congrats on nursing school! I know you have done and will continue to do a great job!
I am really going to miss reading your blog...when I actually get on the internet too! LOL!! I completely understand though, my blogging has also fallen off recently due to the more important things in life! I wish you all the best with your nursing career, I know you will do a great job!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.
I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing
I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?
Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.
Post a Comment