Wednesday, April 11, 2012

FIVE

Hal and I celebrated our FIVE year anniversary on March 25. We chose to celebrate in Antigua at the Sandals Grande Antigua Resort. It was amazing, wonderful, beautiful, more than we could have ever imagined. We stayed for 9 days! It was the best vacation we have taken so far! Here are a few pics:

The beautiful pool

The beach was so beautiful, almost unbelievable!

Sunset at the resort!

Shirley's Height, one of the most beautiful places in the world to see the sunset!

Shirley's Height Sunset

About to go sailing

We learned how to sail and LOVED it!







I can't wait to go back!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Was looking for wonderful advertisment! I seriously really enjoyed checking out this, tonsil stone you could be an awesome artice writer.I most certainly will be sure you save your items your web site Satellite direct review and often will oftentimes keep returning down the road. Permit me to persuade you'll go on your very good reports, possess a fine holiday vacation penis advantage review week end!