Friday, March 9, 2012

October to March

Well, its been over 4 months since I was here last. Hal and I had an eventful and fun fall and winter, but we are both ready and excited about the warmer weather that's come along. Here's a quick update on what we've been up to.


We went to Knoxville for the UT vs South Carolina football game. SC won 14-7! We LOVED UT and had a blast!!


My parents got a new Boston Terrier puppy. His name is Tebow. :) We love the sweet (and wild) new addition!


We celebrated Christmas. Our 9th Christmas together!


We went to Charleston for New Years. Picture taken at Tommy Condon's Irish Pub, our favorite watering hole in Charleston. (Picture via Instagram)


We went to the South Carolina vs. Florida basketball game at the Colonial Life Arena. It was a big recruiting weekend for football (Hal is really into recruiting) and Steve Spurrier recognized the 11 win, 2011 football team. Go Gamecocks!


The Giants went to the Super Bowl and WON!! This pic was taken at work the night they played in the NFC Championship.


We went to Ike's for the first time. I got fried bologna and Hal got the Pimento Cheeseburger. Both were so stinking yummy!


We did some practicing for our CWP. See my target below. I must say I was pretty proud of myself!



Now, my daffodils are in bloom and the grass is turning green. This is my very favorite time of year. We are so looking forward to spending more time outside in the beautiful weather and enjoying our 5th - yes FIFTH - year of marriage!!


Here's to hoping that its not 4 more months until the next update!!

No comments: