Friday, June 29, 2007

HELLO ALL!!

So this is my very first post as a blogger, and so far I am addicted!! I absolutely love reading others blogs and keeping up with the goings on of former D5 kids! :D The funny thing is, we aren't kids anymore, most of us have begun to start our own families, move away to other places, and make successes of ourselves and our families! This, my friends, is the reason for this blog, because no matter where we are, or where God might take us, I can always look here to let your pictures and your words spark wonderful memories in my heart! :D

If you are wondering, Hal and I just celebrated our 3 month wedding anniversary! I honestly cannot believe that we are already married and have been for 3 months!! I have found everything in Hal that I ever dreamed of having in a husband. As I tell everyone, married life has been the best thing that has ever happened to me! We were married in Charleston, on the Isle of Palms specifically, at the Citadel Beach House. Here are some pictures of our beautiful wedding!!







I have tons more wedding pictures, but this page would be a mile long if I posted all of them! :D I am so excited about all of the things that are happening in our life right now, and I assure you, I will keep you updated regularly!! Right now, I am most excited about our short vacation to the beach Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday! I have never missed a July 4th at the beach! As soon as I get home, HOPEFULLY my BFF Stephanie will be having her precious baby boy PERRIN!!

Love from the Chafey house! :D

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Haley, this is Kelly (Towery) Watson. I graduated with Hal. I found your blog through Stephanie's. Your wedding pictures were beautiful! I love IOP! Welcome to the blogging world!

Alison said...

Hey Haley! Welcome to the blogging world! I love your wedding pictures!

Anonymous said...

gHey Girl,
I am Glad you are blogging now. It is fun to see what you guys are up to. I thought your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I had a blast! I will be sure to call when Stephanie is close to having Perrin. Email me you phone number
moorejn2@yahoo.com

Meredith said...

Hey Haley! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I will love reading yours as well. I can't wait to see you soon at Perrin's arrival... :) Hope you had a great little vacation at the beach.